I’mInto is an app designed to connect youth with youth-serving organizations in a safe way. Using I’mInto, youth can take small steps to reach out and connect with organizations for resources and services. If your organization would like to be a part of the app in order to connect and provide resources and or services to youth, we’d love to hear from you.
Benefits To Your Organization
Being a part of the app provides many benefits to your organization:
- Targeted outreach to youth ages 9 to 25 who are looking for your services and resources.
- Easy access for youth to improve the relevance of your programs by better connecting to their interests, needs or goals.
- Opportunities to reach populations of youth within your area or throughout Colorado
- Opportunities for ongoing connections with youth
To sign up to showcase your organization on the app, you’ll need to do the following:
- Make sure your organization is registered and listed in the Colorado 211 resource directory. You can register by contacting 211 Colorado https://211colorado.communityos.org/cms/node/144
- Attend a 45-minute webinar training on how to use the admin system for the app
- Add in 1 representative photo for your organization
- Provide tags for your organization that will help connect you with youth. There is a master list of tags to choose from. You may also add new tags to the master list
- Provide a welcome message that gets auto-sent to any youth who connects with your organization through the app. This message will contain the following:
- Welcoming the youth for connecting
- A little more about your organization the information listed in the 211 directory (this feeds into the overview of your org in the app
- Next steps on how to get more involved (events, internship opportunities, activities, etc)
- Ways to connect further (any signup at your web site, etc)
- Commit to responding to youth who connect within 24 hours (48 hours on the weekend?)
When a youth connects
When a youth connects with an organization through the app, you will be notified and have the opportunity to send in-app messages to the youth. The following will then be expected of someone from your organization:
- A triggered message will be sent out immediately that you set up during the signup process.
- Your organization will send a personal follow-up response within 24 hours. Depending on the availability of the organization on the weekend, responses can wait until the next business day (i.e. follow up message is received on a Monday when a youth connected on a Saturday is okay)
- Your organization will send another follow-up message 7 days (or a business week) later if the youth has not responded to the initial personal message you sent as a check-in to make sure they know next steps they can take if desired. This is not to nag them but to do your best to stay connected.
Interest Sign Up
If you’re interested, fill out the following form and we’ll get in touch with you to get you set up.